My friend, Stephanie Nielson, asked me to paint portraits of her four wonderful children. I decided to do four paintings that will fit together as one painting. Here you can see some photos of the process of this project. If you are interested in commissioning a portrait or painting, please contact me through the contact page of my website.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In Progress


These are coming along a little slow but I am liking them. The dark red I covered the background with is only temporary. It's an under-layer that will give some good contrast to the final color that will cover it. The  paintings are touching each other here but when displayed will sit an inch and a half apart which will make the circle full.

3 comments:

  1. oh to be able to draw / paint like this....and what a beautiful family you've chosen here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I appreciate your interest in my work.

    ReplyDelete